- Three Seasons The George Hotel - 0.1 miles
- African Queen Hotel Boat - 2.1 miles
- Pincents Manor Hotel - 2.9 miles
- Old Lamb Hotel - 3.3 miles
- Best Western Calcot Hotel - 3.4 miles
- Miller of Mansfield - 3.5 miles
- Swan At Streatley - 3.7 miles
- YHA Streatley on Thames - 3.7 miles
- The Abbey House Hotel - 4.5 miles
- The Lawn Hotel - 4.5 miles
Average Guest Rating: 8.5 / 10
Church Road, Pangbourne RG8 7AR map
The Elephant Hotel is situated in the charming village of Pangbourne, beside the River Thames. Minutes from the M4, it is convenient for Reading, Newbury and Oxford. The hotel’s restaurant has won an AA Rosette for its fine food, and BaBar offers bistro dining and a range of drinks. Food is made from local ingredients, and al fresco dining is available in the enclosed garden. Rooms at The Elephant feature beautiful, hand-crafted Indian furniture, rich rugs and delicate fabrics. Each also has a flat-screen TV with over 50 channels, and a DVD player. Guests can make use of free public parking on site, and free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Pangbourne Rail Station is just a few minutes’ walk away. Guests can take a leisurely stroll through village, and enjoy picturesque views of the river and wooded Chiltern Hills.
Bar, Breakfast buffet, Express check-in/check-out, Facilities for disabled guests, Free parking, Garden, Heating, Luggage storage, Newspapers, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout, Pets allowed, Restaurant, Restaurant (à la carte)
Breakfast in the room, Dry cleaning, Fax/photocopying, Free WiFi, Internet services, Meeting/banquet facilities, Packed lunches, Room service, Special diet menus (on request), WiFi
How the Elephant Hotel performed in our rankings?